Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Red Carpet Lineup

Dear parents,
I have set up this preliminary lineup for the Bare Book presentations using the 14 preference slips that were sent back.  I will absolutely make any change required if there is a possibility you can not be present for the time I have assigned your child to read.  I believe the 9:00 show will be done by 10:15 and the 1:00 show will be finished by 2:15.  As of now, this is the order of our readers. I understand if you must come late or leave early for a show because of other responsibilities, but if possible, it would be ideal if you could plan on attending the entire show you are invited to.  Please let me know if I should switch showtimes for you to accomodate your attendence. 
Thank you, Mr. Cavileer

A.M. Show
Lambros
Cassie
Shanen
Ella
Domenick
Angela
Savannah
Calvin
Kylie
Leah

P.M. Show
Jordyn
Fred
Maggie
Dev
Neillie
Daniel
Eileen
Kenzie
Akash
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...